Welcome to Belleview House B&B
We are delighted to announce that we will re-open late August. We can confirm that we have completed a risk assessment following government guidance for COVID-19 for UK hospitality. We will continue to monitor and review the risk of COVID-19 and update accordingly.
- We will be reducing the number of rooms from 6 to 3.
- We will implement an enhanced cleaning and disinfecting schedule and all contact areas will be frequently sanitised along with frequent hand washing.
- Sanitiser stations will be at entrance/exit points and common areas.
- Social distancing of 2 metres will be required whilst in common areas wherever possible.
- We will leave a minimum of 72 hours between guests before re-letting the room. Each room will be deep cleaned during this time and everything sanitised before the next guests arrival.
- On arrival we will ask you to fill in all your contact details in relation to regulations for track and trace services.
- We will show you to your room, your keys will already be inside the room, sanitised, ready for your use.
- We will offer you a tray of tea and cake on your arrival, if you would like this, we will place it outside your door, and knock to let you know it is there.
- To minimise contact during your stay we will only service rooms after 4 nights. You may of course request any replenishment of teas coffees towels etc. For longer stays, after 4 nights we will service the room, change all the linens, taking all precautions necessary.
- Our tea assortment, book case, toiletry basket and common fridge will not be available at this time. You can however request any specialty teas, or any toiletries from Ellie.
- A cool bag will be left outside your door with a flask of fresh milk and chilled bottled water mid-afternoon every day. We request that you put the cool bag and flask outside your room every morning.
- We will continue to offer the full breakfast menu, the only change here is that we will no longer be able to provide the walk up buffet, but will still provide the items included in the buffet. We now ask you to order your starter (what you'd find in the buffet), juices, tea, coffee and toast. We will put a starter menu in the bedrooms alongside the main breakfast menu.
- We will ask you to choose your breakfast slot on arrival on a first come first served basis, however we are happy to extend our breakfast window to 7:45 - 9:30 every day. You will be allocated a table for the duration of your stay.
- For settling your bill we can send you an invoice electronically the day before checkout, via PayPal or BACs. We do have a card machine, however we ask where possible that you make contactless payments.
- Please do not travel to us if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- There will be no charge for guests who are unable to travel because of the above, please just let us know and we can re-book your stay to a future date.
- Should you develop symptoms during your stay, we ask that you report this to us via email and return home immediately.