Welcome to Belleview House B&B
We can confirm that we have completed a risk assessment following government guidance for COVID-19 for UK hospitality. We will continue to monitor and review the risk of COVID-19 and update accordingly.
Covid Policy Update
Updated 24th February 2022
All restrictions have now been lifted.
Please note you are no longer required to wear a mask upon arrival at Belleview House. We will however wear masks for the time being and continue as below to reassure guests that this is a safe environment:
We appreciate your patience and understanding with our cautious approach. Our aim here is to ensure your stay is enjoyable, relaxing and safe.
- We will still be reducing the number of rooms from 6 to 4.
- We will continue to implement an enhanced cleaning and disinfecting schedule and all contact areas will be frequently sanitised along with frequent hand washing.
- Sanitiser stations will remain at entrance/exit points and common areas.
- The Breakfast Room will continue to operate with just 4 tables well spaced out.
- Wherever possible we will leave a period of 24 hours before reletting the room.
- The Communal Fridge for fresh milk and filtered water is now in use with anti bacterial/viral wipes and hand sanitiser available. However if you prefer your own cool bag daily please do let us know.
- We will continue to offer the full breakfast menu, the only change here is that we will no longer be able to provide the walk up buffet, but will still provide the items included in the buffet. You will find a breakfast menu in your welcome pack along with a post it note pad to write your breakfast order on.
- We will continue to extend the breakfast window from 7.45 until 9.30 daily.
- For settling your bill we can send you an invoice electronically the day before checkout, this can be settled via PayPal or BACs.The card machine is also available and we are happy to take payment by cheque or cash if this is preferable to you.
Ellie and Ham